Monday, May 21, 2007

Evolution of Bubble Tea Wikipedia Article

http://www.blogger.com/img/gl.link.gif
Well, well, well I just noticed that within 40 minutes of my last Bubble Tea edit, it was taken down!! I had added a "Nutritional Information" section just to give readers a ballpark of information about what they may be ingesting, but someone took it down saying that 'it can't possibly be accurate for all teas and that my edit did not include what type of teas these facts were for. Wow, people are really serious here, but I guess it is good because then the content is up to date and accurate. But WOW that was quick. AKMask is the user who has done some other edits on the page. Clearly the Bubble Tea article is of interest to people, and I had trouble adding large amounts of content to this page because it is already fairly comprehensive.
Check out my edits:

First Edit
-My favorite edit that I did for this article, some information about the derivation of the tapioca pearls - untouched!

Second Edit
-Small addition regarding rainbow jelly/composite jellies.

Third Edit
-Addition of Nutritional Information section which was quickly removed.

I had fun with this article & it's cool because it, too, relates to my life being that I work at a Bubble Tea shop here in Newark, DE called T'Licious. Anyone who's ever on Main St. stop by (next to the Delaware Book Exchange!)

No comments: