Monday, May 21, 2007

Wikipedia Evolution of Alpha Sigma Alpha article


So I am happy to say that as ohttp://www.blogger.com/img/gl.link.giff now, the majority of my edits are still a part of the Alpha Sigma Alpha Wikipedia article.
The user "Immortal Goddezz" seems to be a fairly active member of the Wikipedia community & corrected my first edits which were a failed attempt at adding "S. June Smith" to the philanthropy section of the Info Box.
My ASA edits have not been up there for too long and I am sure that someone will eventually edit my recent additions in some way, shape or form.

Here are my posts in reference to my changes:

First Edit
-Failed attempt at adding S. June Smith to info box

Second Edit
-Minor edit "dominate" to "dominant" and another attempt at S. June link (failed)

Third Edit
-Linked UD chapter of Alpha Sigma Alpha's website (Delta Iota) to Wiki article

Final Changes
-I decided to take it a bit further and add a "Timeline of Important Events" in ASA history section.

I think I did a lot of good work on the Alpha Sigma Alpha article & hopefully my changes prove useful to the community & stay there for a while. I enjoyed editing the ASA article because my sorority is something that I am passionate about and I even learned a bit about our history - enjoy! =)

No comments: