Sunday, May 20, 2007

Alpha Sigma Alpha Wikipedia Edit #2

I just made another edit to the Alpha Sigma Alpha Wikipedia article. In the "Creed" section I changed "dominate" to "dominant" for the line about finding "dominant beauty in art, literature, nature, and friedships." Check my edit out here.
It's pretty funny to edit this section because I had to memorize this creed during my new member period in Spring 2005. It's almost like the Pledge of Allegiance now for me - I don't think I will ever forget it, seeing as we recite it at the beginning of every chapter meeting.

Also, I am really frustrated because I still cannot figure out how to change the "Philanthropy" section of the large text box on the right to add our other national philanthropy, the S. June Smith Center. I think it is because the same formatting rules may not apply when editing an Infobox. Anyway, that's fine - I can make other changes, but I am happy to see that someone added an external link at the bottom of the page to the S. June Smith page. At least our affiliation with the organization is noted in some way.

No comments: