Sunday, May 20, 2007

Wikipedia - 3rd & Final ASA Edit

Yay I am thrilled with my last edit to the Wikipedia article for Alpha Sigma Alpha. I actually may add another edit if I have time because I am afraid that my edits were not content-oriented enough. Anyway, this time I had the good idea of in the "Current Chapters" section - linking the Delaware listing of my chapter here at UD to the website that our chapter runs here at the University. So I made an external link saying "Delta Iota- University of Delaware, Newark" linked to our webpage which is "http://copland.udel.edu/stu-org/asa/" and now that you have the link, you can check it out Professor Brown!
I think this is a great edit because now anyone that uses Wikipedia to check anything out about Alpha Sigma Alpha can link to Delta Iota chapter at the University of Delaware's page directly from the site! You may even find some pictures of me on there...
But I hope that no one removes that change because I think my friend Rosie that maintains our chapter's website has done a great job & the whole Wikipedia community should be able to share in that! Give credit where credit is due, right?!
Check out my final edit here.

No comments: