Sunday, May 20, 2007

Wikipedia - Alpha Sigma Alpha final edit

So I decided to do one more thing to the Alpha Sigma Alpha Wikipedia article because the content was really lacking. Hopefully people will continue to edit this article, as there is a lot to know about ASA that is not expressed in the article. But as for me, my edits stopped here...with the addition of an entire new section - aren't you proud?!
I added the "Timeline of Important Events" section to the article, including some major dates & highlighting important events of Alpha Sigma Alpha's history. I think I included the most important ones that really contributed to the development of ASA but there is still much room for improvement - and that's why it is good that Wikipedia is a community forum where anyone can add to and/or edit my changes! =)

No comments: