Sunday, May 20, 2007

3rd & Final PRHS Wikipedia Edit

Whew, so I just finally finished editing my high school's Wikipedia article: Pearl River High School. My last edit is really a series of a lot of edits & additions to the page that was once rather bare. I am pretty impressed with my own work, if I do say so myself.
First of all, I added a larger version of the picture I mentioned in my last post. I also added the address of Pearl River High School. I created the "Believe you can achieve" section, the "Senior Class Traditions" section, and the "Clubs" section while also adding content to the "Alumni events" section and "Awards and Honors" section as well as re-formatting the "Sports" section. There is a lot to know about Pearl River High School and still plenty of room for improvement, but I think I did a lot and hit on the most important points. Check out my final edits here!

No comments: