Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Google's AdSense

I just added Google AdSense to my blog! It wasn't too hard. Wonder if I will make any money?? Hmmm...anyway, I will fool around with it later to change some colors & stuff maybe. Now, time for class!
Oh, and stiuqxela!

10pm update: I just messed around with the customization option of AdSense & I think I like the black background best. I can't decide. But I did change the text color of the template they offered to orange. I like it better - I think it looks good when compared with all the colors on my page. Also, it's cool how AdSense gives you a link with "What colors are my best options..." something along those lines & then links you to Google's AdSense page which explains different options for colors of AdSense on your page. It's pretty cool because some people that are trying to make a lot of money off AdSense want these recommendations & want to increase the likelihood that people will click on their ads. Goooo google! OK & I also just realized that I can link things while using my Mac, but I have to do HTML to do that, & you know what, I am going to give it a try, especially after the fact that we reviewed HTML in class today...how perfect, it relates so well!

No comments: