Wednesday, May 9, 2007

*NeW aDDitions*

Don't you like the new picture I just added to this page?? I do! I have to admit, Andrea's pretty flower picture on her blog homepage gave me the idea. Go team F! And actually, to relate to class (as usual), I found this picture of the letter "S" (for Sharon, in case you didn't make the connection haha) on Google's image search! Just another source of proof that yes in fact, Google is taking over the world. But on a serious note, it is obvious that Google does provide a lot of very useful tools in addition to its traditional search function.
That's all for now, time to work on 2 projects. But I am having trouble moving around the page elements when I try & customize my page. WHYYY???! It's so frustrating, but I think it may be because I am on my laptop. And also, FYI for anyone with a Mac that may be reading this - if you use Safari as your internet browser, Mac's do not have the posting function to create links within posts. I had not realized until now because I have been doing a lot of my posting & computer work in the computer lab (not using a Mac), but Lauren had pointed this out to me a while ago & I just remembered now that I am on my own laptop. Anyway, that's all. Except for:
stiuqxela!!!!!!!! stiuqxela, stiuqxela, stiuqxela, stiuqxela, stiuqxela...trying to do this with HTML!

I forgot to say that I also added links to my teammates blog on the left side of my own page. And also, I think I am going to link MIke Meschisen's blog to my own because a) We are partners for a project in another class & b) Maybe that can help me with the STIUQXELA challenge since it's his roommate that is #1!! We shall see!

No comments: