Wednesday, May 16, 2007

So I just linked Mike Meschisen, his roommate Chris, & Cynthia's blogs to my page in hopes to get a last burst of google juice in this STIUQXELA challenge! The results will be announced today around noon, and although I have no chance of winning right now, I would at least like to be towards the top! That would be nice. And I am really glad we did this challenge - I think it was a really cool idea of Professor Brown to demonstrate real applications of the concepts he was trying to teach us throughout the course. Also, a little competitive spirit is always nice - it basically makes people work and they don't even realize they are doing it!
OKKKK but the only thing I am not a happy camper about is that it says in a post on Mike's page that his roommate set it up so that Cynthia would win?! Is this true?! I hope not..not fair! (Even though I obviously was not the one who would have won haha). Anyway, it's also awesome that Professor Brown is donating $500 in honor of the winner of this challenge - what a good cause!
Anyway, it's time to go study more for the final (ah!)...hope it's not too hard.
And of course, just for kicks one last time . . .
STIUQXELA
STIUQXELA
STIUQXELA
STIUQXELA
STIUQXELA
STIUQXELA
STIUQXELA!

No comments: