Monday, May 21, 2007

Final Post!

I just wanted to wrap it all up here by saying thank you to Professor Brown for a great semester. I do not think I have ever had a more interesting and interactive class experience & I am so proud to be able to say that I edited Wikipedia articles & that I created and maintained a blog throughout the semester!
I think I have done a lot of good, hard work, but I think it's value is far-reaching. I am sure that the skills I have learned and applied in BUAD477 will be very useful in my future in the business world. If nothing else, I have really come to realize how much the world of media and communication is really changing, and it's hard to believe that looking back to Febuary, minus Facebook, I had been missing out on this online community rage of our day.
Anyway, thank you Professor Brown, thanks Team F (we rock!), and I hope everyone has a great summer! Professor Brown good luck with everything in your future and all of your horse racing and saving efforts. When you are ultimately famous, remember your Spring 2007 BUAD477 classes! =)
au revoir!