Friday, March 23, 2007

Wikipedia Edit #2

So I just noticed that there is a page for my high school - Pearl River High School in Pearl River, NY. I was originally going to work on the page for my town, Pearl River, but I just noticed that there is finally a link to PRHS from the Pearl River article. This must have been added recently because when we were first assigned this project, I could not find a matching article when searching for Pearl River High School. I may e-mail Professor Brown now and ask to switch because it seems that this page needs more work than the one dedicated to my town. And I just made some minor grammatical edits in the "Rival" section. I made sure that the periods of 2 of the sentences were inside the ' marks & I also corrected a spelling error from "knowen" to "known" in the last sentence of that section. Check it out here. More to come (as long as I am allowed to switch to editing this article!

No comments: