Friday, March 23, 2007

Random!

Sooo I am about to do some Wikipedia work & other stuff to update my blog so hopefully I can get those 10 points! But I think I have been doing a pretty good job of keeping up, all things considered. I think Wiki is where I need the most work. Anyway, I just noticed that I received a comment on my blog from Shel - who runs Global Neighbourhoods & wrote Naked Conversations!..cool! I think I'm really getting to like this whole blogging thing & connecting with other people, having them enjoy my posts, etc. I commented back & I think I am supposed to post about that - so check out my Toby's Skype Presentation post & comments to see that!
The other random thing I wanted to comment on before I get down to business refers to a previous post of mine about my work in ENGL312 on that service learning project. We actually had a woman that works for the Center for Disabilities Studies here at UD come speak to our class (because several groups are working on projects affiliated with the CDS). Well, turns out, she gets alerted any time "Center for Disabilities Studies" is mentioned online & my post came up! She mentioned it when she was presenting to the class & said it was a really nice post! So cool! =) Anyway, she may be reading this one, too haha. But yeah, just another example of how we are all interconnected & how blogging may be changing the world as we know it. Good for her, though keeping up to date on the material out there regarding her place of employment - like we always say in class, it's good for businesses, people, etc. to know what is being said about them out there..both good and bad!
I just thought I had to share that because it was so cool! Now..down to business.

No comments: