Friday, March 23, 2007

Happy Spring Break!

Well now that this is my last post for today, I will soon be heading home for Spring Break! Nothing too exciting, but it will be nice to relax for sure. Also, I just went to class before & I think it was cancelled & I didn't know. I'm not sure, but no one else was there so I get that feeling...
Anyway, I just commented on my teammate Jessica Erskine's blog. She had posted about doing a vanity search through google, so I decided to do one myself. My blog unfortunately did not show up like Jess's, but a the 5th link directed me to my sorority, Alpha Sigma Alpha's, page at UD that introduces all the sisters, etc.
I posted to Jess to let her know & it was pretty cool, but kind of scary that people can SOO easily access information about you. But vanity searches are useful so that I can see what's out there & what others can see publicly on the Internet about me!
Well, feels good to be done for now & I hope everyone has a great spring break! Hopefully those points for being on top of my game are headed my way! =)

No comments: